Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

How do I renew my MSN Premium .95 JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question

How do I renew my MSN Premium for 49.95
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I can not find where I need to renew.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo renew, go to https://commerce.microsot.com/ Sign in with your email address and password ***** there you can renew your subscription. If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you