Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I need to settle the question

Customer Question

I need to settle the question of my google mail password. I put a dozen passwords which were rejected, Igot some code numbers which did not work, I need a living soul to talk to to to finally get a password. It seems trhat I cannot dso it online.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is your gmail email currently working at the website or not?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Can you please click on the website below:, and sign in your gmail email address if prompted, then there, click on the option Sign-in & security, then scroll down a bit, then let me know if the option 2-Step Verification is showing On or Off.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
THank you. I managed finally myself to straight out with Google thev question of my poassword.E.D.S.
You're welcome. Great. I was trying to help you quickly yesterday, but you were not available, but I'm glad you got it working now. I'm canceling this for you. If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Thank you for the update.