IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional

My name is ***** ***** I have the new lenova with the

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have the new lenova with the 6 metal hinges it folds into tablet. I didn't turn it went into I believe sleep mode as the light on the side blinks but when I push it will not come on. Nothing on screen. What can I do I tried to charge it but it has at least 85% charge
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please press and hold down the power button for 10 seconds. That should completely power off the computer/tablet. You can then power it back on by pressing the power button. Let me know if that helped.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro