Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

My name is***** I have had a Shaboxx brand partnership

Customer Question

My name is***** I have had a Shaboxx brand partnership for several months. I am now trying to register with Shaboxx. I am an older person who is not too computer literate and get confused easily. In trying to register, I have determined that I am using my name as the user name. (Coleene Shaw) My ONLY e-mail address is "*****@******.***. I know my password. The computer has mis used my user name and e-mail and they need to be put back in correctly. I think that if my name "Coleene Shaw" was entered as user name and the e-mail "*****@******.***" was entered as the e-mail address, would fix my my problem. Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please tell me if you received an error message when trying to register with Shaboxx, or you registered successfully, but cannot log in?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 6 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro