Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to access my aol account but forgot my pass word.

Customer Question

i am trying to access my aol account but forgot my pass word. it ask for my account name and security then says it is sending an email to an alternate account i no longer have so how do i get into my account
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 8 months ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent technology expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.During the password ***** process on AOL's website, they should have provided you an alternate means of validating your identity since you no longer have access to your alternate email address. Typically, they would ask for your:BirthdateGenderZip CodeAnswer to a security question you configured at account creationIf you were not so prompted, you may need to contact AOL Customer Care to resolve the issue. They can be reached at:1.***-***-**** (keep hitting the 0 key until you reach a customer care representative.)
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 7 months ago.
It's been a little while since we chatted, so I wanted to follow-up and make sure you were able to regain access to your AOL account? Please let me know.