Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

And I need to update the credit card info

Customer Question

***** ***** and I need to update the credit card info for our aol account
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I don't know where to do that at what is the link or something like that
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.To update your payment method or update your credit card follow the steps given below.Click hereAol page opens then you click on the + sign next to "Update your AOL account"
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
Now click on "How do I change or add a payment method?"
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
Follow the steps given further to update the card.
Expert:  Michelle replied 7 months ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.