Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  7+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I accidentally delete someone on Pof how do I get them back

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I hit delete user by mistake I can still see our conversation but not his pic and I can't send him any messages!
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 6 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. It looks like you might have inadvertently blocked this specific person from your POF profile, in which case you can easily unblock them now, as follows: First off, go to your POF Inbox (which contains your messages), and open any conversation with any user, and then click “Users I Blocked” on the right side of page. Then, simply click “Unblock User” next to the name of the person you blocked earlier. This should do it. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below. Otherwise, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.