Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I downloaded system mechanic and paid , but I had to

Customer Question

I downloaded system mechanic and paid for it, but I had to restore my OS, and lost. SM.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when I reset my computer, I lost system mechanic. I still have iolo folder in program files, but do not know if I can reinstall it
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: i had to reset my computer and lost all resend programs including system mechanic. it is paid for.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome!Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.Did you purchase it from the iolo website directly?And may I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin