Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE with over 12 years experience.

I can no longer get my computer check up. JA: Good tech support

Customer Question

I can no longer get my computer check up.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I"ve had aol computer check up for a long time whan I went to Windows 10 it disapeared on my computer.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: If they can check for any faults on my computer it surewould be nice.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.You can get AOL computer checkup for Windows 10 from here: the light blue "download computer checkup" link.Let me know if you have any issues and I can connect in andset it up for you.