Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

I received some images that are cropped ..and some of the info

Customer Question

I received some images that are cropped ..and some of the info I can't see I s there away toes at the entire image...client is not available and its art sales
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I received some j peg that are cropped ..I need the entire image for sale of their art for them but client is unavailable any way to see the uncropped portion
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: hello
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: I sell art for clients ..the images I received j pegs are cropped and the client is unavailable..can I somehow expand to see the cropped areas?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,If the client has only sent your cropped portions of the images then the only way to get the complete image is if they send you the entire image.