Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I whant to refresh computerand cant finde refresh button JA:

Customer Question

I whant to refresh computerand cant finde refresh button
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: computer is runen kindda slow and has to much on systems
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: not that I now of
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.
You have Windows 10?
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.
Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.