Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.

When I attempt to open my Juno mail, I receive a full page

Customer Question

When I attempt to open my Juno mail, I receive a full page Security Warning telling me to change my password. They say my account has been accessed by an outside source.
The Geek Squad yesterday claim that the problem is with Juno, not the computer.
I can't get on anywhere in Juno to change the password, plus, I want to be sure there is not still a bug in there if, or when, I can get it done.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
please continue with assistance concerning my problem accessing my Juno account
Thank you. ***** start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Continue, please
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 04 and click the circle button to start the remote application.(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)
I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.- Jason If you wish to work with me in the future for new problems, you can request to work with me either by posting the question on my profile page or by prefacing your question with, "For ***** ***** Only!"