Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I am completely frustrated. I have been trying to get into

Customer Question

I am completely frustrated. I have been trying to get into turbo tax for hours and now I am locked out. I tried ordering past years and had them in my cart and then got into a loop that I can't make any headway with. When I went to try to check out it brought me back to the sign in page and never back to the order page.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. Do you have a Turbo Tax account? If not, please create one, then sign in, and then place the items in your cart.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
There is a Turbo Tax account but it won't go any further when I try putting in the password.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there. Please accept my most sincere apologies. A computer glitch prevented me from responding to you. It sounds like you'll need to reset the password ***** the account. I would be happy to remotely connect to your computer and work on this while you watch. It is normally a PREMIUM SERVICE available only at an additional charge, but I am offering to you at no charge because you had to wait for an answer. Please let me know if you'd like to do that. If so I'll provide instructions for getting connected.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
If you'd rather reset the password yourself, you can do so at If the information that I have provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!