Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

1. The two computers in our house have the same IP Address 2.

Customer Question

1. The two computers in our house have the same IP Address
2. How did Google sync our computers without our OK?
3. Can Google initiate "delete" of gmail account without request? Would request for confirmation follow in that instance? Why does Google do this?
4. Can Google access Lenovo settings on hard drive to delete gmail account without request?
5. Can Google delete history without request?
6. On March 18 I received a notice on my other email that my Google Account had been deleted. I didn't ask for this. How did it happen?
7. I also received a notice a couple of weeks ago which just appeared on my computer that the two computers in our house were connected and that we could access each other's computers. How did this happen?
8. Why can't I talk to you?
9. My Google email was***@******.***. My recovery email is***@******.***. My phone number is(###) ###-####
10 Help!!!!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 8 months ago.
1. two computer's in the same house connected to the same router cannot have the same ip address. if they do, one of them won't be able to access the internet.2. Depends on what was synced, but cannot be synced unless you've set it to Sync (such as if you're using Google Chrome) and signed into Chrome on both the computer.3. They cannot do this on their own. User does it.4. They cannot access PC Settings. 5. They cannot delete history. (they can sync via chrome) and if it is in sync and the history is deleted on one of the browsers that is in sync, then it can be deleted but that too when the user deletes it on one of the pc.6. please show or submit the exact wordings of the email? could be a fake email in an attempt to hack your account.7. If you are using Windows 10 and have set the pc's to sync.8. Google support is via forum and email only. You are now talking to a tech from JustAnswer.9. What do you need help with exactly?