GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Please talk to me. So far I am frustrated.

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  11012014Jah replied 8 months ago.
Let me know how I can support you. What can I do to help. I may need some more information.
Is this question a supplement to your previous computer question?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have had no help
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please call me!!!!!!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(###) ###-####
I answer questions in the "relationship" category and I am concerned that your question is related to the issue of previous concern. I can direct you to the category most needed, but I just dont want to send the phone call and it charge you if you are experiencing trouble in an area that is not my expertise. I can call if it is related to relationships though. I will be happy to help you find an expert in your area of concern if it is not something that I can answer.....
Would you like me to go ahead and call?
I do not want to inundate you with emails, but I am curious if this is about the facebook hack and being removed from the group? I want you to feel that you have been supported but also that an expert can resolve the issue for you.....
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Not yet
Okay, just let me know and I can be researching or find a way to have an expert connect with you in the area that you most need.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Cody was on my site. Now gone.
I have been hacked before and had to remove myself from all groups. I remember the steps and can help you, but again, this is not my area. I do know how overwhelming that can feel and i am sorry that you have experienced this. I know it is very anxiety provoking. I hope that you are able to find some resolution.
You have tried these steps?1- Go to the group which you want to leave .2- Click on " Members " option near name of the group .3- Click on the setting icon located under your picture .4- Select " Remove from group " option .If you are still receiving notifications from the group then open the post about which you are receiving notifications . Now click on the " Stop notifications " option below the post . Also, try this link, it may ease your anxiety about the problem, There may be some options available that are listed. I am sorry that you are dealing with this..... https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=724579634238116
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I didn't have a relationship question for you. I was hacked and am trying to get my computer fixed
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. I am sorry to hear that you were hacked. I can definitely help with you this. In reading through the earlier conversations it seems that your Facebook has been hacked. Is that the only issue that we need to address, or do we perhaps need to run a full scan and cleanup on your computer to get rid of an possible virus, malware, or spyware, as well? Please provide a detailed explanation of the issue.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Cody is working on it now. The instructions Facebook gives don't work. We remove someone but they do not actually get removed.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Ok, I'm glad that you have help. Have a great day!