Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I want to transfer my "Saved mail" in "My Mail Folder". The

Customer Question

I want to transfer my "Saved mail" in "My Mail Folder". The second problem is the recent upgrade from 9.7 to 9.8. The mail I want the mail from my 9.7 version. Thanks.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No, that's all.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. What mail program are you using, please?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.
Hello. Do you still need help to transfer your mail? If so, please let me know. Thanks!