Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I not receiving any emails from my bell sympatico account JA:

Customer Question

i not receiving any emails from my bell sympatico account
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: For some reason just stop being able to receive or send emails over last couple of days however internet connection still working
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.
What email program are you using?
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.
Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.