Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

Prestinley goggle crome browser will not support hp pavilion

Customer Question

prestinley goggle crome browser will not support hp pavilion dv7 windows vista home premium norton said foxfire would would like to dowload foxfire tried also waited 5 minutes do not know how to do this can you please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 8 months ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.I'm understanding from your question that you would like to download the Mozilla Firefox web browser -- is that correct? If so, I can certainly help walk you through that!Let's start by having you download the browser installation file. You can find it by clicking here: https://download.mozilla.org/?product=firefox-stub&lang=en-USIf you're currently using Microsoft Internet Explorer, a notification bar will appear at the bottom of the page with the options to run the installer or save the file to your computer. Click Run to start the process.In other browsers, you may need to first save the Firefox installer to your computer, then open the file you downloaded.Note: If you see an Open File - Security Warning dialog, click Run.Then, just click Install.Congratulations, you are done installing Firefox!Double-click on the Firefox icon whenever you want to go online.I hope that helps! If you run into any trouble or have additional questions, please let me know.
It's been a little while since we last chatted, so I just wanted to check back in and make sure that your problem was resolved? Please let me know!