Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a bizhub c252 that serves as a printer computers,

Customer Question

i have a bizhub c252 that serves as a printer for two computers, it is currently not recieving data from either computer. greg sanders
Category: Computer
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 11 months ago.
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected
Would you please answer below queries when you are back...1: What's your Printer and Computer ip address?2: Is static ip address is given to Printer? Also see if you can ping to printer..To ping:Open Command Prompt > Type ping 192.168.2.12 press enter key, where instead of 192.168.2.12 type printer ip address and share reply status Thanks
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am now able to print from 1 computer (this I somehow achieved yesterday) the other still won't print. I have pinged the printer and the result was 4 packets sent , 4 received at 32 bytes. The computer IP address is 10.0.0.12 the printer is 10.0.0.6.
Hi,Hope lost packets in computer 2 is 0.. Please let me know when you are back
Hi,What's the printer ip address?Hope lost packets in computer 2 is 0..If lost packets are 0, you may reconfigure printer once in computer 2. This would probably resolve issue I shall assist if you don't know to add printer. Please let me know when you are backThanks