Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Just in the past couple of days my AOL email says no mail when

Customer Question

just in the past couple of days my AOL email says no mail when i looked at recently deleted I found my new mail , how can i get this to stop and let me read the first
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i need help getting AOL mail to quit sending my new email to recently deleted folder it just started doing this I need help to make it stop
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 6 months ago.
It looks like your AOL Account was hacked/compromised and the hacker tried to hide the messages from you. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.