Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

How am I suppose to be able to use a computer when it seems

Customer Question

How am I suppose to be able to use a computer when it seems to require a 6 year degree to know what to do? I have a laptop and a desk top. The laptop has been running 7 professional since it was originally purchased and recently I have been inundated by messages from MS to update (for free) and somehow it happened much to my plan. Of coarse right off the bat it wanted me to set up a login & password ***** my choice. I don’t need to login to MS for any reason. Then I find out I no longer Have access to my e-mail (outlook.com) and I have no idea what my password ***** ***** how to retrieve it. What login & passwords are unique to the each computer, MS, login.live , etc and how do I retrieve, reset my outlook.com passwords
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.I take it from your description that you are unable to log in to your upgraded to 10former Windows 7 machine?What is the email address that is showing on your login screen?
Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.
To reset your password,click this link>>I don't know my freaking passwordclick "I forgot my password"click Nextenter your email address and the characters on the screen-they are case sensitiveclick NextChoose your recovery option and follow the prompts torecover your account and create a new password.