Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I need to change my credit card number on my account but I

Customer Question

I need to change my credit card number on my account but I don't remember the password. The number is(###) ###-####and my e-mail is***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.
Hello Jerome, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.So, you want to update your account information, with the correct credit card information..But, what account are you trying to update?Is it a utility website? Like for your cable TV? or is it for your cellphone account?What account is it?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm sorry it is a Cell Phone, Krogeriwireless and I'm totally frustrated.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How long should I wait here??
im searchign for Krogeriwireless...please stand by
okay Jerome.....im going to ask for a password ***** and they may HAVE to text that phone number.....do you have that phone with you?Or they may want to email you....are you able to login to your MSN account to check emals?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would prefer and e-mail and I can get to my e-mail account.
is this an Access Wireless Account?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It is a Cell Phone account and I assume it is a wireless account.
well IWireless is a PAID account...menaing you pay for it out of pocket.Access wireless is the federal government program that gives low income people free phones with 250 min per month
Also, You can recover your lost account information using the link below. Please enter your valid email address (the one you used for registration), your account information will be mailed to you shortly.http://shop.krogeriwireless.com/help.php?section=Password_Recovery
when i entered your email address, it was NOT recognized by the iWireless system.So you MUST NOT have registered your email address when you initially set this account up.Could you have used a different email address?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry I don't remember. Why can't they just use the dam number(###) ###-####
they dont allow for the number to be used for password ***** for login.
Its the reality......cheap cellualr providers are cheap BECAUSE OF THIS..No Web resource for automation.YOu are STUCK with having to CALL in, and get a LIVE person from that iWireless company.Thats the reality..Please have a moment to rate my performance.Thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
You did the best you could I guess. Thanks...
its unfortunate....but these cheap cellulars providers cut corners, by NOT providing the ONLINE resources customers need to manage their accounts..Just because the answer is not one you liked or wanted....it IS still the correct and accurate answer.
If you want, you can ask a follow up question, or.....you can just stop searching for a resolution, as you have been told (with a guarantee), that the ONLY way to resolution is to contact iWireless Support over the phone 1(###) ###-#### ***** verify your identity and therefore regain access to your iWireless account.If this is not true, and you find a way to do it WITHOUT calling in, you get a full refund..Please take a moment to rate my performance.Thank you!