Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

When my bill was posted on the computer, it said that i had

Customer Question

when my bill was posted on the computer, it said that i had used more minutes than the plan called for. the question is how could this be when the phone is on "vacation" until may and no one is using it at all. i'm being charged for more minutes when NO minutes are being used. the phone is unplugged. is someone piggy backing my phone system?????
i would like to know.
Ruby Vocke
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 10 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.The SIM card can be swapped out, or just taken, popped into a different phone....and VOILA.....they are using YOUR account..So....to make sure of this.....obviously check to make sure the correct SIM card is in the phone.Secondly, what service provider are you using for cell service on this phone? I ask because only certain companies use SIM cards, while others do not.