Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.

Could you correct my error? My phone account is [email protected]

Customer Question

Could you correct my error? My phone account is [email protected] with password ***** 899 and my computer is [email protected] with password ***** Could you combine the two making one at [email protected] with passowrd shellamack1?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.
Hi Penny. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Can you tell me which version of Windows you are using on your computer?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Windows XP
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. Each email account is a separate entity. They cannot be combined as such.You can certainly have multiple email accounts. Do you use one more than the other?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can I delete the gmail account on my phone and start over?
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.
Yes. What kind of phone do you have?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Motorola Moto G LTE
Expert:  Byron replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. I'm not familiar with those phone. I'll see if I can find another expert to assist you.You'll receive an email notification when one responds.
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 6 months ago.
I know that you can have multiple Email accounts from Google.However, Google WANTS to be and act much like facebook only get ONE account, that is actually you, and everything ELSE is just an alias..So.....might i suggest a good read on how you can COMBINE GMAIL accounts into a SINGLE Gmail account..Or you can use the EMAIL forwarding OPTION on all Gmail accounts, and just FORWARD all the emails you get in multiple accounts....all to a single account..Here is how you can COMBINE: here is how you can forward: anytime you can Delete your PHONE's Gmail account, and RE-add it back in.But to get ALL the bells and whistle options available....using a Web Browser (preferably Chrome) will give you all the options Google has made available to the masses..Questions?