Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have lost my installation disc Photosuite 4 How can

Customer Question

I have lost my installation disc for MGI Photosuite 4 How can I resolve this on my current computer ( previous PC lost all on hard disc )
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am pretty expert doing flyers, brochures etc on MGI Photosuite 4 and to start other programmes and their formats is leaving me as a lost soul, as I am used to the principle I have been using exclusively for years. Please help me.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I cannot think of anything more, other than the image is a woman's face with one eyebrow reversed. Thank you
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. May I ask, do yo have the same version of Windows on your new computer that you had on you old computer? I ask, because depending upon your version of Windows, MGI Photosuite 4 may not work on your current computer. However, I may be able to locate a newer version that will. If you have the same version of Windows on this computer as you had on your previous computer, and if you registered MGI Photosuite 4 previously then we should be able to get you up and running .Please advise.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Ron, I'm following up to see if you still need help wit MGI Photosuite? Let me know please. Thank you!