Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I need a pin out schematic genesis selecter board

Customer Question

i need a pin out schematic for the genesis selecter board
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i need a pin out schematic for the antares genesis 17367 delisnack
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Hi there! My name is*****'m not certain that this is what you need, but I am going to upload it so you can have a look, just in case. It is notoriously difficult to find schematics for these boards. Let me know if by any chance this might be the one you need. If not, I will look again, and if I can't find it I will "opt out" so another expert can be of help to you.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
I have also uploaded the user manual for this machine but there only appears to be a wiring diagram in the manual, not a schematic for the selector board. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to be of more help. I will "opt out" and hope that another expert will be able to help. Have a great day!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I already have user and service manual , I just need pin out schematic for selected board
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 8 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.I understand you are seeking a schematic for a specific PCB, you call the SELECTOR BOARD..Would you be able to tame an image of this board, so i can match it up with KNOWN PCB's on the market (or possibly out-of-date)..There seems to be a few different PCB's housed within the entire unit of the vending machine. Each has or is using quick release (plug and play) type pins and connector terminations.So.....if you could image the board in question, so i can match it up to known boards, it may be possible to follow back using the FULL schematic in your possession.But i need to know WHICH PCB you are refering to.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It's hard to get the camera in the right angle to view the entire board, here is what I could get
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for the images, but i also need to know WHERE within the machine is this PCB located?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The board is right behind the change dispenser, I'll include a picture a few better pictures to give you a better idea of the location
Unfortunatley the schematic for THAT particular board is not available..Although this isnt really a PCB that does anything.....its just there to be a quick disconnect between the MAIN Board, and the SNACK TRAY. Allowing for the MANY grounds to take place BEFORE hitting the MAIN board. Basically its just a grounding board.