Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I don't like windows 10JA: Good tech support is often the

Customer Question

I don't like windows 10
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I don't want it I like my computer the way it was
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I would like it removed ASAP
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is it a new computer? Or did you just upgrade to Windows 10? When did you upgrade to Windows 10?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Please click on Start (which is the windows logo icon at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Settings, then click on Update & security, then click on Recovery, then there, you can select the option to go back to your previous Windows version, and continue.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.