Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I have a Dell Inspiron / 6400 given too me in Feb, 2014.In

Customer Question

I have a Dell Inspiron / 6400 given too me in Feb, 2014.
In looking into it. The server would only allow to get up to drop down asking for the answer to a password ***** would connect to a lan-line. The question which I need to
have answered: What is my moto wsorth? Have tried asking friends what the answer
might be.
Still no answer. I will ask. How may I delete the question?
And two more questions: 1) When does this computer stop working? And can I buy
a Word Hard drive that is perfect. ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your computer.Are you getting a password ***** to get into the windows screen?Is the computer connected to a lan or its a stand alone computer? Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.