Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

Cannot find my favoites JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

cannot find my favoites
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: had fav.s on internet explorer said they would load it on this pc says nothing in folder had 7 now 10
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: tried that importing thing says successful but click on star nothing
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on Start (which is the Windows logo icon at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on the option All apps, then scroll down, then click on Windows Accessories, then click on Internet Explorer, then the Internet Explorer program will open. Then there, you will see your favorites.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.