Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I cannot send/ receive emails from outlook 16 to new windows

Customer Question

I cannot send/ receive emails from outlook 16 to new windows pc
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I can send messages using Yahoo mail, but I prefer outlook. Outlook tells me that my user name or password ***** *****
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I have gone through the pop3 connections and outgoing/ incoming xtra addresses.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is your yahoo email password ***** working at the website?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.