Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Since installing windows 10, io cannot connect my IM ( operation

Customer Question

since installing windows 10, io cannot connect my IM ( operation incomplete message).
if you cannot help I will be forced to uninstall and use the mail on windows 10. I have been using IM for over 15 years and this is the first time I have had problems with it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is it Instant Messenger or something else?When did you install / upgrade to Windows 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Is it Incredimail? When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have already paid $56 for an answer to my problem and you keep wanting me to pay further money! what is going on? as I haven't received satisfaction I wish to have my money refunded.
I'm sorry; that is extra for remote support, but I can waive it for you, so please ignore that. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer for you?Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.
Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can fix the issue directly for you:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a58e8bd0-cbdf-48c9-8b6b-c02806456a6f, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
When you are available, please reply at the box below, so I can help; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you.