Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Recently purchased a Lenovo H30-05 wife to play Pogo

Customer Question

recently purchased a Lenovo H30-05 for my wife to play Pogo Games. Keep getting out of memory messages or cannot access some games at all. She had no problems with her 2G of RAM memory e-Machine. Looked at RAM memory on the Lenovo, It has over 3 GB of unusable/restricted memory. Other than returning the computer to the store, how can this problem be resolved?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please try the following fix:Solution #1:Close all Internet Explorer windows / websites for now.Right-click on Start (which is the windows logo icon at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click Control Panel. Then Open Network and Internet / Internet Options.; (Or press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type inetcpl.cpl then click OK, then the Internet Options window will open.)Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.Click on Close.Then open Internet Explorer, and check.- If needed, click on Start, then click on the option All apps, then scroll down, then click on Windows Accessories, then click on Internet Explorer, then go to the website pogo.com in Internet Explorer program, and see if you can play games fine in Internet Explorer program.Solution #2:- If that does not work, please download and install the Firefox program at the website below:http://www.firefox.com, keep default options during installation,, then close Internet Explorer program, then open the Mozilla Firefox program, and go to the pogo.com website in Firefox program and see if you can play games fine in the Firefox program.When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.