GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I'm printing what should be red on hp4550 lazerjet and its

Customer Question

I'm printing what should be red on hp4550 lazerjet and its coming out pink!
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. Have you checked to see if toner needs to be replaced? Or, if you've recently replaced toner, did use refurbished cartridges? Hp recommends that you only use HP OEM Cartridges. If you are using HP cartridges, you may have some worn out cartridge drive gears. If so you'll need to replace that gear. Look in the magenta spot. It could also be a DC Controller issue as well. Please let me know. Thanks!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.
Hi Debbie! I'm just following up to see if you still need help with your HP4550 Laserjet. If the information that I originally provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!