Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Purchased dr changs book on how to cure toenail fungus but

Customer Question

purchased dr changs book on how to cure toenail fungus but was unable to print it.can i purchase a printed copy?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Do you have a printer at home you can use? If so, I can connect to your computer and help you print out the book. Other wise, what specific website did you purchase the book from?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
could you print the book and send it to me. if so i will find the web site and send it. my printer only holds a few sheets of paper.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
I cant print the book and mail it to you, as thats outside of the scope of services I can provide, and also I dont have a copy of the book. I could connect and help you print the book from your computer even if your printer only holds a few pages, we can print the book in segments and refill the paper as needed. Or, if you let me know the specific website you purchased the book through, I may be able to help you order a printed copy if thats what you want to do. Dustin S.