Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

Need to change billing info JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

Need to change billing info
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm trying to set up using my roommate existing account for my roku
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No thank you
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the Roku website below:, then there, sign in your Roku account, then you can update your payment information for your Roku account there.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.