Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

When ICloud and ITunes try to install

Customer Question

When ICloud for windows and ITunes for windows try to install on my windows 10 computer the installation stops with the message "unable to complete installation due to an issue with Windows Installer Package. How do I fix this problem
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 6 months ago.
Hi Philip, my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Tell me a bit more about what's going on so that i can help you best.Have you tried any steps from your side to fix it. Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work don't be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help. Rate only when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.