Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Is it possible to add a second HDD to an ASUS G10AJ desktop

Customer Question

is it possible to add a second HDD to an ASUS G10AJ desktop computer
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, Yes you can add an additional hard drive. Please follow the step by step instruction at the link below : let me know if you need further assistanceThank you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What I was asking was, is it possible to install an ADDITIONAL drive to the computer, not replace the existing drive. I have already installed the drive, but there does not seem to be any place to connect it to the motherboard without disconnecting one of the existing drives. That is what I wanted to know, was/is it possible and where is the connection at.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I was very specific about the Make and Model number of the computer, because we did not find additional spaces on the motherboard to connect to.