Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

My Google Screen has shrunk. I use it as my Foxfire opening

Customer Question

My Google Screen has shrunk. I use it as my Foxfire opening page. Ive tried Zoom under Tools andvarious combos of cont/opt/command plus shirt and +. Can you help? Mary
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Does this issue occur on any other web page?In Firefox, please click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner, then click on the ? (question mark) icon at the bottom, then click on the option Troubleshooting Information. Then click on the option Refresh Firefox..., then click on Refresh Firefox, and check.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 7 months ago.
- If that does not work, click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner in Firefox, then click on History, then click on Clear Recent History..., then click on the dropdown list on the right of the option Time range to clear, then click on Everything option. Then check only the boxes are the options Cache and Offline Website Data, then click on Clear... at the bottom, then wait a bit, and check.- If needed, click on the Firefox menu at the top, then click on Preferences..., then click on General, then click in the box on the right of the option Home Page, then type google.com then close, then check google website (if needed, quit Firefox then re-open it.)- If needed, click on the View menu at the top, then select the option Zoom and adjust the zoom settings there.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.