Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming
74139101

I just purchased a cricut explore air wirless. What do i go

Customer Question

i just purchased a cricut explore air wirless.
What do i go to to download software i need?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 10 months ago.
Hello Jackie and welcome!Where did you purchase it from? They usually send you an email containing a link to the download.May I start a secure remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I purchased it at Hobby Lobby in Baton Rouge La.
Expert:  Martin replied 10 months ago.
There is software for Windows, iOS and Android on the following page:http://us.cricut.com/home/learn/software/appsIf you need help installing it I can offer remote assistance.What device do you want to download the software on?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I will try that link on my computer. If I have trouble I will get back with you. Thanks
Expert:  Martin replied 10 months ago.
You are more than welcome Jackie!If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above as it would be greatly appreciated!Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 10 months ago.
If you do not need anymore help please make sure to click on one of the star ratings at the top so my time is paid for on the website.Thanks Jackie!Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 10 months ago.
Jackie?