Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I upgraded from Win & to Win 10 and have reset many times.

Customer Question

I upgraded from Win & to Win 10 and have reset many times. I can log in 2 users but once in, I cannot do anything because Administrator is locked out.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Till 2 days ago the win 10 was working ok. Then I used or misused Netplwiz and inadvertently clicked user can login without password. Since then I have not been able to log in.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I guess it is my fault.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo clarify, the issue is you cannot sign into your computer? Is this the issue you are having?Please let me know.