Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I CAN'T ACCESS MY GOOGLE ACCOUNTS. OLD PHONE NUMBER WAS WHERE

Customer Question

I CAN'T ACCESS MY GOOGLE ACCOUNTS. OLD PHONE NUMBER WAS WHERE MY CODES WENT. I CAN'T RESET ANYTHING.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I FORGOT MY PASSWORDS TO MY (2) GMAIL ADDRESSES. THE NUMBER THAT ALLOWED ME TO RECEIVE MY VERIFICATION CODES IS NO LONGER IN USE; NEW NUMBER. CAN'T REMEMBER MY SECURITY QUESTIONS EITHER.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: IS THIS AN OFFICIAL SITE OF GOOGLE AND WILL THERE BE A FEE FOR SERVICES RENDERED?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeWhat is thee message you now get when you try to sign into your account?