Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician

Where do I go to print out the complete user manual

Customer Question

Where do I go to print out the complete user manual for my new Asus T100h notebook. I've already went to the website it said to go to Every time I type in the Serial # ***** doesn't recognize it. Same with the Model#
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.I can provide that for you.>>>PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE USER GUIDE<<<Please let me know if you need any other assistance. Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!
Did the user guide work for you?