Asriel
Asriel, Computer Repairer
Experience:  I have been working with computers for over six years now, I have my own business and contract out with other companies.
60618250

I am trying to figure out how which software to purchase. It

Customer Question

I am trying to figure out how which software to purchase. It needs to run an order-processing application that requires a multiprocessing operating system. The application needs to take orders from customers over the Internet, process the orders, and create invoices.
JA: Good tech support is often the difference between a quick fix and many sleepless nights. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Computer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no ma'am :)
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would also need to communicate with customers via email to resolve any issues and respond to feedback.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also need software which would store customer data so that I can refer to this data in an effort to promote new products
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What would I need to do to upgrade my computers?
Expert:  Asriel replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Have you looked at Shopify? https://www.shopify.com/ This will likely be the easiest solution for you without hiring developers to write you a custom site and application to perform this work for you. You can use quickbooks for record keeping as well. Thanks,Asriel