Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

Someone just sent me an image of an error msg. "Your Connecti

Customer Question

Hi! someone just sent me an image of an error msg. "Your Connection is not secure""The owner of has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to the website."
I can't replicate the error? My website doesn't have a sign in or even cookies. Can you help me understand what to error means?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Are you certain your website is exactly As im using firefox and that doesnt take me to an error page.. Though, all it shows is an advertisement page where you can buy the domain... Can you clarify the exact url address of your website, thank you Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.