Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience

My projector do not found signal from the main processor

Customer Question

Hi my projector do not found signal from the main processor
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: we have a vivitek projector,we use via thru air,but i been trying to use this for last month,and all i can see on the screen is a text searching for signal
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. The wireless connection on your Vivitek is obviously out of order somehow. I suspect that the WiFi capability of the projector has simply burned out or gone bad... this happens fairly often with wireless printers, possibly because of the associated heating up caused by printer circuitry. And a projector need I say, is often heated up a lot (by the lamp). Try cooling it down: turn it Off for 2+ hours, and unplug it from power also, to be quite sure it completely resets. (How old is your projector?)