Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I get a Quark error message 63 -- Cannot Open the Printer

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you can start a remote assistance program on my computer unless I am charged extra for it. I have some questions regarding the fees, but you may proceed.
There will be no extra fee. Do you want answers to your fee questions before I begin working with you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can answer them, yes. I've already gone through a session with Miro during which he was not able to solve the problem. Now we're starting another one. Am I going to be billed for the first, failed session, plus the new one with you? Actually, I think I've already been billed a for your session.
If you wish, you can go to the previous question that you were on before you requested me and request a refund.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually, I'd like to get started with you to see if you can solve this perplexing problem. I will take up the billing situation with your customer service people.
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 61 and click the circle button to start the remote application.(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you feel there is anything more that can be done to attempt to fix this problem?
Is there any update to the problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not that I know of.
The last suggestion was to reinstall Windows after you made any required backup. Was that done?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I don't have a Vista disc and, as I recall, reinstalling is a pretty major project. But I'd have to get hold of a disc before anything could be done.
Okay, that is the next step. Do you need some help locating the correct disk?As long as you have the product code/key, you can download the CD Image from the following page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7After you download the 'image', which is a cd image, you will need to burn it to a cd. Burn the image as an 'image' or as an 'ISO'. If you need a cd burning application, you can use the one found on the following page: http://cdburnerxp.se/en/download - Once that is complete, you can use the CD to install Windows on the computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where would I find the product code/key?
That would be listed on the label on the computer. If you cannot find that, you can use the following application to locate it: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/produkey-x64.zip
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK. Thanks. Let me see what I can do. As you've probably gathered, I'm a rank amateur at all this computer stuff. I'm going to sign off for now and will get back to you after I figure out what I'm doing.
Okay, thank you very much.