Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a new Excel 15.20 program. On entering data

Customer Question

I have a new Excel 15.20 for MAC program. On entering data into a cell, instead of the number I entered, a symbol xxxx appeared, when I deleted it and saved the page, all the data entered on the worksheet disappeared! Why?
Q2 Do I have to click PRINT AREA SET every time I save? I used to "set" it once only.
Q3 Instead of the automatic 12 font, I want to set it at 8 for all my work... How can I do that? (Currently I have to change it before entering a number into the cell)
3) I used to be able to title each version of my worksheet and then save it on the desktop,
but I can't seem to do that now
I have used Excel for 5 years but am having more trouble with my new version.. Help!
Thank you! ***** *****
***** *****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason