Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

Byron gary naillon here, i seen that you answered my question

Customer Question

byron gary naillon here, i seen that you answered my question about my password this computer that iam using here is old just has vista home i cant open the email you sent. my phone # ***** ***** the complete # *****(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.
You'll be receiving a phone call with a recorded message giving you a code.Have a pen and paper handy and write down the code when you receive it.It is time-sensitive.When you get the code send it to me on this page.
Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.
What's the code?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

code,7713034

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
(###) ###-####/p>
Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.
That's expired. I'm sending another. I need it immediately.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
(###) ###-####/p>
Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.
Thank you. On a Windows 10 machine there are three icons in the lower right-hand corner of your login screen.The leftmost of those is your Network/Wi-Fi icon.Before entering the new password ***** computer must be connected to the internetin order to verify your password. Open the Wi-Fi icon and verify that you first have an internet connection.Your new password *****: Promenade11I have verified this password ***** it does work.After logging in to your computer go here: https://account.microsoft.com/aboutsign in to your account and click the Change Password ***** to create a password ***** your liking.Please take a moment before leaving to rate the service using the stars at the topof the page and have a great day.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

it didnt work on my pc the sign in page is blocking me from entering i typed the information you gave me, i checked the internet connection it is on

Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.
What do you mean by "blocking"You type in your password ***** the area under your email address and user nameand press Enter and it should log you in.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

i typed the password ***** gave me twice it didnt work the screen has a picture of a cave on the sea and rocks when i move the mouse the picture leaves and the email shows with a space for the password

Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.
Correct. So you entered your password ***** what happened?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

nothing, the password, no, try again

Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.
When you log in and it's unsuccessfula message displays saying why it didn't succeed.Either it says incorrect password ***** it says the computer is not onlineor it says something else.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

incorrect password ***** again

Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.
I just went here: https://account.microsoft.com/aboutI clicked Sign InI entered this email address:***@******.*** this password: Promenade11and it works.Check it out.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

i did that it didnt let me in it said you cant sign in to your device right now go to account.live.com to fix the problem or try the last password ***** used on this device.which i have been doing before texing you.

Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.
The password ***** ***** Restart the computer.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

didnt work, when i shut down then restart i get a screen that has security manager on the top of a window i type a password ***** there the password ***** use is garynaillon then it open the cave scene i move the mouse ,the password ***** opens the logo i see is gary naillon under that is my email***@******.*** then the password ***** is there anyway to restore this cp and start over? i can use the f12 button.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

how long do you work

Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.
All day and all night.
Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.
Do you have another phone number that ends in 36 ?
Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.
If you want to reset the PC, do this.Start it up and enter your first password.When you are at the Windows login screen hold down, and keep holding, the Shift key.Click the Power icon in the lower right corner (far right)and click the Restart option.Release the Shift key when you see "Please Wait"The Choose an Option page will open.click Troubleshootclick Reset this PCclick Remove Everythinginstall to the partition where Windows is installed if askedand follow the prompts to complete the reset and then set the computerup with a new username and password.