Asriel
Asriel, Computer Repairer
Experience:  I have been working with computers for over six years now, I have my own business and contract out with other companies.
60618250

I have two Netflix charges on my credit card.

Customer Question

I have two Netflix charges on my credit card. I want to know what they are for.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 8 months ago.
Hello,All you should need to do is go to the following page and click the blue Call Us Link. You can also click on the blue link that says Start Live Chat. You should be connected within a couple minutes. Here is the link https://help.netflix.com/contactus?locale=en-US Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.
Expert:  James-cssm replied 8 months ago.
Hi!
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. http://www.justanswer.com/computer/9mwtk-two-netflix-charges-credit-card-want-know.html. Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Asriel replied 8 months ago.
Hello! Please reach out to Neflix support at this number:(###) ###-####You can provide them your credit card number and they can tell you what the bills are for. Have a great day!-Asriel