Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I am in the process of upgrading to windows 10 but have lost

Customer Question

i am in the process of upgrading to windows 10 but have lost my internet explorer icon to connect to internet , also my yahoo , att.net yahoo mail page ,my tool bar with favorites, ffavorites bar , i cannot do anything can i cancel this windows 10 and go back to my windows 8
Category: Computer
Expert:  Chris L. replied 8 months ago.
Hello,You should not have lost anything during the upgrade however things likely did get moved around. Are you using the windows 10 computer right now?
Expert:  Chris L. replied 8 months ago.
If you really don't want windows 10 and if it’s been less than a month since you upgraded to Windows 10, you can go back to your previous version of Windows by going to click start and choose Settings then choose Update & security and then Recovery and selecting either Go back to Windows 7 or Go back to Windows 8.1. This won't affect your personal files, but it will remove any apps you installed after the upgrade to Windows 10. If you have windows 10 installed and working I can also offer you premium service and show you how to find the things you are missing.